[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Undeliverable Message

To:            "World Wide Web Security" <WWW-SECURITY@ns2.rutgers.edu>
Subject:       Re: BoS: CERT Advisory CA-96.11 - Interpreters in CGI bin Dire

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  Patrick Wong@IT@IM

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

--
``Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them
  the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers,

   ______                  gene@cup.hp.com
  /\__  _\                   ingram@pubs.holosys.com
  \/_/\ \/     ___      __   _ __    __      ___ ___
     \ \ \   /' _ `\  /'_ `\/\`'__\/'__`\  /' __` __`\
                        /\____/
PGP UserID: "Gene Ingram <gene@cup.hp.com>"
Key Size: 1024 bits; Creation date: 21 March 1996; KeyID: 9FEBA191
Key fingerprint:  93 E1 15 E6 35 BC B2 84  B2 7B 39 76 29 72 32 72

--3D signature created courtesy of ``Figlet Ascii Font Converter''
  <http://mediacube.datacom.de/cgi-bin/moniteurs/figlet>